Woot is an internationally renowned internet retailer of prescription eyewear and prescription sunglasses. The company was established in 2004 and is headquartered in Texas. Have you ever bought electronic products from the company and worried about changing them later, due to some reasons? Do not worry! We will be describing the detailed Woot return policy entirely in further sections.
The period for return – 30 Days
Woot has a standard 30 days return policy for most of its products. In case you are not satisfied with your purchase, return it within the first 30 days and get your full money back!
The company’s return policy states that we will wholeheartedly accept the return if you do not love something.
Woot reserves the rights to reject any of the products on a quality basis, so before sending the merchandise for return, make sure of the following:
- You need to request a return within 30 days of the delivery date.
- The products must be unworn, unaltered and in their original, and unwashed condition.
- The items you are returning must be with the receipt.
How can you start the return process?
Woot is an internet retailer and allows you to return its products only by mails.
If the item being returned is not damaged or defective, Woot will deduct the prepaid cost of return shipping from the refund.
To initiate a return, you need to visit the website and start your process.
Return your Woot items by Mail
The company provides you with two methods to return – self-service return and company serviced return. The steps for self-serviced return are as follows.
- Firstly, Go to the company website and login to your account.
- Click on “I Need Help” near to the order you no longer want.
- Select “I wanna cancel or return some stuff” And then click “I want to return the items I ordered”
- Confirm on it by clicking on “Continue.”
- The below text would appear in the second message:
“And hey, if your order was placed within the last 30 days, the item price is $20 or more, and it arrived damaged, defective, or missing accessories, you can do a self-service return by clicking here”.
- Click on here, and your return will be processed.
If your return is not eligible for a self-serviced return, you need to follow the below steps:
- Contact Woot customer service.
- They will provide you the return label.
- You will be processed a refund as soon as the return reaches the company.
Eligibility for self-serviced return
Following points need to be remembered to make self-serviced returns:
- The price of the item should be more than $20, and its order must have been placed in the last 30 days.
- You can request a return only if the item you got is defective, damaged, or missing accessories.
- Some self-serviced items for which Woot doesn’t accept returns – Gourmet Woot orders, apparel orders, Shirt Woot orders, and any orders shipped by a freight carrier.
Refunds at Woot
Woot will first assess your order on quality terms. If your order will be found good on quality terms, you will be refunded to the original form of payment, and you will get a confirmation mail for your purchase.
|Type of payment||Refund and Credit Policy|
|Credit card/Debit card used while purchasing||Woot will issue a refund in the form of the original payment; if you use a credit card, you will get a refund in your credit card.|
|Cash or Check||You will be refunded via cash.|
Return Policy for different Woot Merchandise
Woot has a detailed and specific return policy for its products. The following table contains all the items, and the company has listed for returning via the store or online medium.
The general return policy of the company is of 30 days. Go through the below table to know more about product-specific returns.
|Products and purchases||Product Condition||Return Policy|
|Food and perishables||NA||These items are not eligible to be returned|
|Apparel and Shoes||The product should be in original condition||These items are eligible to be returned within 30 days|
|Heavy/bulk items||For items shipped by a specialty carrier (CEVA, ABF, Pilot), there is a flat $50 return fee.||These items are eligible to be returned within 30 days.|
|Hazardous Materials||NA||These items are not eligible to be returned.|
|Lithium Battery||NA||In this case, you need to contact their customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org.|
What is Woot Customer Service Number?
You can write your complaint by going to this link.
What if I get a defected item?
You’ll be entitled to get a full refund but you need to inform the company immediately about the defected item.
How much is their restocking fee?
You will be charged a restocking fee between 15 and 50% based on your product condition.
Will shipping and delivery charges be refunded?
Shipping and delivery charges will be refunded or credited only if the return is an error by Woot.
An interesting fact to end!
Do you know that they run a sale on a different item each day on their website? It’s usually a gadget or a piece of computer hardware.
I believe you learnt something from the Woot Return Policy. It’ll come handy while purchasing your next item from Woot. You’ll be able to make better buying decisions.