T Mobile is the brand name of German telecommunications company Deutsche Telecommunications AG. If you are not satisfied with the purchase, T Mobile Return Policy gives you the full freedom to return any of its purchases to its stores or through the mail, without any issue.
T Mobile Return Process
The period for return – 14–20 days
T Mobile follows different return policies for the different modes of purchase. you get 14 days to return your product bought from the store. However, if you made the purchase through online mode, you need to return the product within 20 days.
Before returning the products just a keep few things in mind:
- If some accessories came with the package, you need to return them too (sim cards are an exception).
- If any of the items is damaged, you will get the full refund instantly. Just inform the customer care ASAP.
- The refund may take up to 30 days to be processed and the company will refund everything, except for rebate and discount price.
Customers are given the option of both in-store and online returns by T Mobile.
Return in a store
If you wish to return the product in 14 days, you can returns items bought from any of the T Mobile stores by following the given below steps:
- Firstly, you need to visit the nearest T Mobile store. You can locate the nearest store by visiting the company’s store locator.
- Accompany your item with emailed or printed receipt.
- Store official will be there to help you in returning the product.
Return by mail
To return your products through mail, follow the below steps:
- To start the return and get your return label, you need to call T Mobile at 1-800-937-8997.
- To ensure that the return is properly processed, you need to securely pack returns to prevent damage during shipment.
- Further, attach the prepaid shipping label that T Mobile has emailed you to the outside of the box.
- If you are not using the original box to return the items, you can print the UN3481 packaging code in color and you can download the return label by clicking here.
- You need to send the items via UPS.
Want to exchange your items? You can exchange your products within 14–20 days of purchase. Remember that the shipping costs have to be paid by you.
Please take care of the following before placing an exchange request from T Mobile:
- Products that you have bought can be exchanged within 14–20 days for refund or replacement.
- To return your item in the store, keep your purchase receipt handy.
- The re-stocking fee will be charged for some products.
- The store manager can refuse your return if he/she doesn’t find your product good on quality terms.
The restocking fee is $75 for advanced, data-focused devices that are designed for Web browsing (e.g., tablets, netbooks).
They charge a $50 restocking fee for “wearable devices” and “smartphone” with SIM cards.
rest of the products attract a restocking fee of $25 (e.g., data sticks, basic phone devices).
T Mobile Return Policy offers you a refund through the original mode of payment. It may take up to 30 days, for you to receive the refund in your account.
|Type of payment||The Number of days you will get a refund in:||Refund and Credit Policy|
|Credit card/debit card||30 days||T Mobile provides the refund in form of original mode.|
Return Policy for Different T Mobile Products
Most of the products can be returned within 14–20 days of purchase.
However, if you are wishing to return your products, go through the following table to get a grasp of T Mobile Return Policy towards different merchandise it sells through online and store mode.
|Products and purchases||Product Condition||Return Policy|
|Multiple mobile phones, tablets, or wearables||Should accompany with a receipt and in the original condition. Before returning the package inform T Mobile’s customer care about the return||14-20 days|
|Prepaid services, e-coupons, and gift cards||NA||These products can’t be refunded or returned|
|Limited edition devices||NA||These products can’t be refunded or returned|
Authorized third-party dealer
For Device and accessory refunds and exchanges, you need to see the individual authorized dealer’s return policies applicable to your purchase.
If you wish to cancel the service, the products need to be returned within 14 days in the original condition to the authorized retailer.
Questions on mind?
What is T Mobile Customer Service Number?
You can call Customer Service number at toll-free number – 1-800-937-8997.
Can I return my products without the original receipt?
You need to provide the original receipt at the time of return to get your refund.
Can I return online bought items to the company’s stores?
No! You can’t return online orders at T Mobile store.
Does T Mobile charge a restocking fee?
Yes, T Mobile charges restocking fee ranging from $25–75.
Do you know that most of the companies in the US such as Sprint, Verizon, and US Cellular use CDMA, while AT&T and T Mobile use GSM network?
I believe, this article was able to resolve all your queries about T Mobile return Policy, if it wasn’t – ask us below!