Saks or Saks Fifth Avenue is a chain of luxury department stores which offers all kinds of fashion choices. Headquartered at Fifth Avenue in Midtown Manhattan, NY Saks is now owned by the oldest commercial corporation of U.S.A. the Hudson’s Bay Company.
If you are not happy with what you bought from them, you can easily return the item to them.
We are covering Saks return policy in our article today in easy language for your comfort, take a look.
What is Saks Return Policy?
The Saks return window is 30 days and the company require you bring in a receipt. Do not bring your defective or incorrect item to a Saks store before getting in contact with Saks.
That’s a pretty sufficient amount to find if everything is ok with your item and if not, you have all the time to return it.
You will have to bring in the receipt also, with your item to make a return. If you receive an item that is incorrect or damaged, you’ll have to first contact Saks at 1-877-551-SAKS (7257).
|Return Period||30 Days|
|Return Method||Mail or online|
|Exchange Period||Store credit only|
|Exchange Method||Store credit only|
|Refund Period||Within 7 business days|
|Refund Method||Original Method of Payment|
How to Return Saks items?
There are two ways you could make a return to Saks, it’s either by going to a nearby Saks store or by mail.
We are describing both ways here.
Return Saks in a local Store
Step 1: First of all, locate your nearby Saks store using this.
Step 2: Get the receipt.
Step 3: Go to the store and ask for a return.
Return Saks by a mail
Step 1: Go to your com account here.
Step 2: Go to your order history.
Step 3: Select the item you want to return.
Step 4: Or, go to their returns website here.
Step 5: Enter your order number and billing zip code.
Step 6: Follow the instructions.
Pack the returning package securely, use original packaging, if possible, include your printed invoice.
Affix the return label on the package and make sure no other label is showing up.
- $9.95 is the fees you will be charged for a return which shall also cover shipping and insurance.
- Any item bought from OFF 5th store or off5th.com cannot be returned to a Saks Fifth Avenue store.
- All returning items must be in saleable condition with a proper receipt.
- In case you don’t have a receipt and Saks is unable to look up your transaction, a store credit shall be awarded for the lowest selling price.
- Full priced items that are returned after 30 days shall be credited based on the current selling price.
- If Saks identify any returning individual with a historical pattern of unreasonable returns, they have the right to restrict or refuse future transaction from such customers.
Saks Exchange Policy
You’ll be glad to know Saks does offer exchanges within 30 days of purchasing. You can bring your items into the Saks Fifth Avenue store along with the original receipt in order to exchange items.
Saks Refund – Method and Timelines
|Type of Payment||Number of days you will get your refund in||Refund and credit policy|
|Cash||3 weeks||Full refund to the bank account|
|Credit/Debit Card||3 weeks||Full refund to the card’s bank account|
Saks Return Policy By Product Type
|Products||Product Condition||Return Policy|
|All products||Products must be in sale-able condition and should also carry their receipt||365 days return policy|
|Furs, watches and jewellery||Products must be in sale-able condition and should also carry their receipt||30 days return policy|
|Gourmet, monogrammed or personalized items||N/A||N/A|
Saks Covid-19 Update
- Some Saks stores are still in functioning, go here to know which ones and at what hours.
- Saks is also offering curbside pickup and returns at selected stores.
- Saks has also extended its return window, if you bought anything from 2/15, you have 30 days to return after stores re-open.
What is the Saks Customer Support Number?
The customer support number for Saks is 1-877-551-7257.
Does Saks have free returns?
Yes, Saks does offer free returns, standard mail delivery and ShopRunner members get free returns.
Can you return perfume to Saks?
Yes, you can return perfume and beauty items to Saks as long as no more than 5 to 10 percent of the product was used. It also should be in sale-able condition.
Can you return Saks to OFF Saks?
No, you cannot return a Saks item to OFF Saks.
Can you return gilt to Saks?
No, you cannot return gilt to Saks.
Can you exchange at Saks without a receipt?
Without receipt, you can only get store credit for the lowest selling price.
Saks was founded 153 years ago! And everyone from Grace Kelly to the Queen of England have shopped from Saks. Also, the 1947 US Olympics Ski Team wore ski suits and blazers made by Saks.
I believe the Saks Return Policy has cleared all your return related queries, if not reach us in the comment section below!