PayPal is the US-based payment services provider, providing services to various sites and users.
There may be times when your money was struck and it did not go to the directed end-user and you want a refund of your money from PayPal. Don’t worry! PayPal is always there for you and they will refund your transaction without any issue.
PayPal policy brief
The period for refund – 30 days
You can return your PayPal purchases up to 30 days from the date of the purchases.
Return procedure explained!
PayPal Return Shipping on Us is available to customers who have activated the service and have a qualifying transaction on their PayPal account.
This service is free and applies to physical, tangible goods where the return does not violate the seller’s condition of sale.
How to activate the service?
You need to follow the given below steps to activate the service.
- Go to ‘Activation page’ and tap on the click button.
- Log in to your PayPal account by clicking on the “log In” button in the Main Menu.
- Click Visit the refund request page to get started with Return Shipping on Us.
If you don’t have a PayPal account, you can sign up on activation page.
How do I Request return shipping
To qualify for PayPal Return Shipping, you need to return the purchased item to the seller within the required timeframe and retain your postage receipt and documentation as outlined within the Terms and Conditions.
- Firstly, go to the activity tab and locate the transaction for the item you have returned.
- Next, click the transaction and then click Request a refund on the return shipping link.
- Select the category and return reason from the drop-down menu.
- Select how you’ve paid for your shipping. If you’ve paid for it yourself, upload the requested documents.
- Follow the instructions and click on the submit button.
PayPal will first assess your request, you will receive a confirmation via email when your refund has been processed.
If you are fulfilling eligibility criteria, you will be refunded to the original form of payment
|Type of payment||Refund will process in:||Refund and Credit Policy|
|Credit card/Debit card used while purchasing||5 business days||PayPal will issue a refund in the form of the original payment; if you use a credit card, you will get a refund in your credit card. Initial shipping and handling costs are not refundable.|
|Gift Card||5 business days||PayPal|
|PayPal||5 business days||PayPal|
How do I get a refund from the seller?
When a seller is issuing a refund, it can only be sent using their PayPal balance or an eCheck, which processes from the bank. An eCheck will always be issued for the full refund amount since eChecks can’t be partially funded by a PayPal balance.
You’ll have to wait up to 6 working days for the eCheck money to reflect in your PayPal account, as the eCheck takes some time to get cleared by the bank.
Are you eligible to make returns?.
- You should have a U.S. PayPal account that is not suspended or limited
- You must pay for your online purchase entirely using your PayPal account
- You must meet the return conditions authorized by the seller or merchant
What is PayPal Customer Service Number?
If you have any query regarding your return, you can contact the company at – claims_PayPalreturns@telusinternational.com.
Is there a specific amount that is refunded?
Yes. The company can only return the refunds upto $30.
Will shipping and delivery charges be refunded?
You need not pay the return fee until and unless you are fulfilling all the eligibility criteria.
What is the number of refunds that one can get?
You can get 12 refunds in a year, provided you not willingly cancelling your payments.
How will I know if my Refund Request is accepted?
Confirmation of receipt of your Refund request will be sent as soon as your claim form is successfully submitted.
Do you know in 2002, the company was a wholly-owned subsidiary of e-bay and it was spun-off in 2015? Moreover, the company also made to the list of the top 500 Fortune organizations.
Do check these out – United Airlines Cancellation, Walmart, and Amazon Return Policy.
Do ask your further questions on PayPal Return Shipping below!