Patagonia is a widely known sustainable clothing company, it was founded in 1973 in the US. Although the company provides the highest grade clothing but still, have you ever bought anything from the company and felt a need to return it?
Here are we to help you know everything about the Patagonia return policy. We will describe everything in detail, so read the article servicefully.
Patagonia Return Procedure
The period for return – No limit
There is no set time limit to return your purchases to Patagonia. If you don’t want any purchase, you can easily return it to Patagonia. Though there is not any set time limit on the return of the item.
Methods to return Patagonia Products
The return policy of Patagonia is customer-centric and you can return any of its product either by visiting any of its stores or by online mode through entering your required details.
Patagonia in-store return policy
You can return both online and store purchases to the store located near you. If you want to return items by visiting the Patagonia store, just follow the below steps to begin your return:
- The very first step you need to take is – find your nearest store.
- Now, give some works to your legs and visit the Patagonia store.
- Don’t forget to bring the confirmation email or receipt with you.
- Present the order details and item to the service desk located at the entrance of the store.
- Your return will be immediately processed and the refund may take 7-14 days to credit back to your account.
- Some stores may send your products to distribution centers to process your return.
Patagonia mail return policy
If you are not willing to pay a visit to your nearest store, you can opt to return your product by mail. Here are the steps to be followed:
- To begin the return process, you need to visit the returns and repairs page.
- Fill the details such as order number and billing zip code to begin the online return process.
- Next, you need to print the return shipping.
- The $5.00 shipping label cost will be deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- If you don’t have the order number, you can print its return form and send it through the carrier of your choice.
Return through Authorized Dealers
Simply use its Return Form or visit a Patagonia-owned store to return your product.
Patagonia provides refunds of all its in-store and online returns through the original mode of payment.
The company requires a time of 7-14 days to refund the order to the original mode of payment. Here is a detailed view of all refund methods:
|Type of payment||The Number of days you will get a refund in:||Refund and Credit Policy|
|Credit card/debit card||7-14 days||Patagonia will issue a refund in the form of the original payment; if you use a credit card, you will get a refund in your credit card. Shipping and handling costs are not refundable.|
|Gift||7-14 days||Merchandise credit|
|PayPal||7-14 days||Patagonia gift card|
Return Policy for different Patagonia Products
According to the general policy of the company, you can return most of its items within 1 year to get a full refund in the form of the original mode of payment.
If for some reason you are not able to return the product within 1 year, you can still return it but you will get the refund in form of a merchandise credit.
What if the product to be returned is a gift?
If the item bought was a gift or you bought it from any authorized dealer, you can return it using Patagonia’s return form or by visiting any of its stores.
If you are a gift recipient, you can inform Patagonia about the way you would like to get your refund, as a Patagonia merchandise credit, a refund to the original purchaser or a credit toward a new order.
You need to include your name, address and email address on the form if you are requesting a merchandise credit.
What is Patagonia Customer Service Number?
Patagonia’s customer service number is 18006386464.
What if I got a defective item?
If you get any defective item, you can contact Patagonia ASAP
Can I return my online order at any Patagonia store?
Yes, you can return online orders at any Patagonia store, but it is solely upon the individual store to accept or reject the return
What is the period of the refund?
It takes 7-14 days to get the refund of your purchases
Do you know that Patagonia is known for its environmental activism, 1% of the total sales of the company, or 10% of the profits, whichever is the greater, is given to environmental groups?