If you want to return the necklace you bought from Pandora, this article will help you follow the process. Pandora returns aren’t a complicated process. But it’s useful to have all the information in one place to ease your distress at a time you’re already tearing your hair with buyer’s regret!
Pandora Return Policy
The Pandora return policy allows customers to take back items to the original store of purchase within 30 days of purchase for a refund. A receipt must be presented for a full refund.
Some international eStore users must contact customer care within 14 days of receipt to begin the refund process.
Extended returns policy for the holidays lets you return items bought between 1st November and 25 December 2022 by 26th January 2023.
|Return Period||30 Days|
|Return Method||By Mail or in-store|
|Exchange Period||30 Days|
|Exchange Method||By Mail or in-store|
|Refund Period||5-10 business days|
|Refund Method||Original payment method|
How to Return Items to Pandora
Pandora lets you return items either in-store or through mail.
To return a piece of jewelry to a Pandora store near you, here are the steps as per the Pandora return policy in store:
- Find a Pandora store near you using the store finder.
- Locate the original email invoice or packing slip with the item for return and take it to the store with you.
- Wait for refunds. Note that if you’ve paid for an item online using Afterpay or Klarna, you can’t return your package in-store. You can send it over by mail.
To return by mail as per Pandora return policy the USA or Pandora return policy Canada, here’s what you need to do as per the Pandora return policy online:
- Fish out the Pandora return form in the original package. Fill it up. You’ll need to enter the reason, the item number and quantity.
- Place the form along with the item to return in the package.
- Attach the prepaid label (it should have come with your original package) on the outside of the box.
- If you can’t find the Pandora return label or the return form, contact customer care for help.
- Drop the item off at your nearest UPS drop off point. Note that you won’t have to pay for return shipping.
- You can choose your own return carrier. Make sure they are insured and trackable. Shipping costs will be on you.
- Mail the box to Pandora return address:
4638 Shelby Dr.
Memphis, TN 38118
How will you get your Refund?
Since quarantine measures are up at the moment, processes may be slower. After Pandora receives your package, it can take up to 10 business days to process your return.
Crediting to your account may also take another 5 business days. It’s patient work, waiting for your refund, but at least Pandora makes it relatively easier than some other retailers.
|Return window /Mode of payment||Mode of refund|
|Online Klarna and Afterpay||Refund on return by mail|
|Credit card||Original mode of payment|
Return Policy for Different Pandora Products
Here’s a look at the return policies for different categories of items:
|Products and purchases||Product condition||Return policy|
|All returns||Original condition||Within 30 days, shipping not refundable|
|Gift cards or e-gift cards||Not returnable|
|Clearance or Last Chance items||Not returnable|
|Pierced earrings, earring pendants etc.||Not returnable|
|Damaged or defective items||Only returnable by mail, can’t be exchanged in-store|
Pandora’s Exchange Policy
You can take an item to exchange to a store near you along with a proof of purchase, within 30 days of purchase. If you don’t have a receipt, it is at the stores discretion to give you a refund.
|All products||With 30 days, with receipt, in-store|
|Gift card purchases||Within 30 days, with receipt, in-store|
Pandora return policy Australia
The return policy in Australia is slightly different. Note there are no returns for engraved products, naturally.
For purchases from Pandora Online Store Australia:
- Returns are allowed within 30 days, with proof of purchase, in original, as-new condition.
- You can return them directly to Australian Pandora Concept stores.
- Afterpay online purchases must be returned online. Contact support for a free return label.
- Faulty items may be replaced, repaired or refunded under Australian Consumer Law.
- If you want to return gifts you received with a purchase or want to return the item as well, the cost of the items not returned shouldn’t be less than the payment amount that made you eligible for the gift.
- All online purchases (except Afterpay) can be sent back by mail or in-store.
- Paypal or Apple Pay purchases will be refunded using Gift cards.
For purchases from Pandora Concept Store:
- Same rules apply, but with some new details – Jewellery purchased at Panda Outlet Stores can only be returned to the store of purchase. Refunds will be in the original form of payment.
- If you paid using Alipay, Afterpay, Wechat Pay, you can only return or exchange at the original store of purchase.
- If you used Afterpay to pay online, contact support for a mailing returns label.
For purchases from independent stores, note that you’ll have to find out what the store’s Pandora returns and exchange policy is.
Pandora return policy UK
If you’re making returns from UK, here’s what you need to do for in-store purchases:
- Find your receipt.
- If it’s a sale item, make sure you’re within 14 days of purchase.
- Find a store near you. Sadly, no refunds if you made a purchase from Pandora Bicester Outlet.
- Take the item and receipt to return or exchange. Make sure the item is in as-new condition.
- Check with your local stores to make sure they are not closed due to COVID.
For UK online purchases, here are the return steps:
- Pack the item with the free returns label on the package. If you don’t have the original packaging, you can use another box. You can create a free returns label using your order number, here. If you can’t print the label, take the QR code with you to the Post Office and they’ll print it for you.
- Drop the package at your nearest Royal Mail Post Office. Don’t forget to keep the proof of postage. You can also apply for Royal Mail’s collection service.
- Note that items bought on the website can be taken in-store for returns, but not exchange.
- Items that are online exclusive cannot be exchanged, only returned.
- Returns processing can take up to 14 days.
Online outlet sale items can also be returned, but only within 14 days of purchase.
Pandora Return Policy Christmas
- Pandora wants you to have a happy holiday season. So they’ve extended the Pandora return policy for some countries including US and Canada. For items bought between 1st November and Christmas Day, 2022, returns are allowed until January 26th, 2023.
In Australia, the extension applies to purchases between 2nd November 2022 and 24th December 2022. Returns can be made up to January 31st, 2023.
According to the Pandora return policy UK, Christmas returns are valid until 17th January. Purchases online or in-store from 19th October 2022 can be returned until this day.
Can you exchange Pandora after 30 days?
Yes you can exchange items to Pandora within 30 days of purchasing, providing you have your receipt present.
Can earrings be returned?
No, for obvious hygiene-related concerns, Pandora doesn’t allow you to return earrings.
How long does it take for Pandora to process refunds?
In-store returns will take as long as it takes for credit to your original form of payment, typically up to 5 business days. Mail returns processing can take up to 10 business days after Pandora receives the package and an extra 5 business days for the credit to be applied.
Can you get a refund or exchange without a receipt?
Without receipts, Pandora doesn’t do refunds or exchanges.
Can I return just the necklace of a set and keep the bracelets?
You must return the complete set of jewelry that you’ve purchased.
Pandora is not unduly precious about returning your jewelry. You have a reasonable month to decide whether or not you like your purchase. It’s always a good idea to keep your receipts in a safe place after every purchase. Knowing these rules around returns will help make your shopping experience much more pleasurable.