Are you stressed out thinking about what to do with the products you bought from the Meijer’s supermarket but didn’t turn out according to your expectations? You will be surprised to see meijer return policy which is easy to understand and customer friendly.
The meijer return policy is one of the most flexible return policies you can ever find as far as any supercentre chains are concerned. The company values every customer and understands their natural concerns regarding the products they have brought. The motive is to always deliver the best service possible. Now let’s have a look at the policies to proceed further.
How to return according to meijer return policy?
You don’t have to think a lot about the meijer return policy because there aren’t many things you need to keep in mind. Just have a look at these basic details and you are good to go.
- Always make sure you have requested the return within 90 days of the purchase. After this passage of time has elapsed, only a manufacturer warranty is applicable.
- Always make sure you have arrived at the supermarket with the original receipt so tracing your transaction is easier. Also, if you forgot to take the receipt it results in unwanted loss and unnecessary hassle which you would love to avoid.
- Returns without a receipt will require a valid id proof which will also be recorded for verification and record purposes.
- Returns without the receipt will entertain the lowest product pricing as well as promotional pricing.
Now you just have to grab your car keys with your product and reach the Meijer store because it was only that simple.
Meijer Refund policy
There are some basics about the refund from Meijer which you also need to keep in mind before expecting the initiation of the refund. Let’s have a look over those.
- Returns that involve mPerks personalize rewards and Meijer credit card rewards Can only be returned and refunded. Pharmacy rewards will not be refunded.
- A full refund will be provided for all consumable items; it doesn’t matter if they are requested with or without refund, provided that they are not WIC approved items.
- If the receipt confirms that the product is not a state-approved WIC product, Meijer will provide a refund for those items.
- Refund for the food items which are WIC approved including the produce and infant formula is not permitted.
The other details can be looked over through this table.
|Payment mode||Time is taken for the refund||Mode of refund|
|Credit card, Debit card, EBT card, or personal check||Source of transaction|
|Returns without receipt||A Meijer merchandise return card of the refund value will be issued|
|WIC approved food items||Cannot be refunded|
Products covered under the Return policy
There are some things regarding the product purchased, of the meijer return policy which are essential for you to know before you proceed towards requesting a return. Let’s have a look at those as well.
|Products and purchases||Product Condition||Return Policy|
|An electronic item which does not have any storage capacity like books, photos, magazines, gas-powered equipment||Original product condition||Must be returned within 30 days of the purchase|
|Items with data storage capacity like cell phones, MP3 players, computers, game system, memory cards||The products should not have been used or open||Must be returned within 90 days of purchase, if defective and opened, only exchange is allowed, with an identical item.|
|Electronic media like DVDs, CDs, video games, etc with air beds and tents||Must not be opened||Must be returned within 90 days of purchase, if defective and opened, only exchange is allowed, with an identical item|
|Flammable items (liquids or gas)||Original product condition||will be subjected to added restrictions with fees of $25|
|Alcoholic beverages, electronic cigarettes, nicotine, and tobacco-based products, prepaid wireless phones, ammunition, gift cards, open package collectibles, glucose monitor||Cannot be returned|
|Any product with Meijer brand||Original product condition||If it is not a state-approved WIC product then it can be returned.|
Also, keep in mind:
- Products which are purchased during Meijer special events, promotions or bundled offer or entailing any discount on the original price of the product will be subjected to inspection for determining the proper value of the returned items.
- If the purchase qualifies for a Catalina coupon, that coupon is not required to be returned with the product. However, if the coupon is not returned the price of the coupon will be reduced from the product price.
- If the 90 days period has expired, Meijer will try to find the original receipt, which can be traced if the mPerks account number was added at the time the transaction took place.
Meijer Exchange policy
The exchange policy of Meijer’s is really simple and specific. Let’s have a look at it.
|Products and purchases||Product Condition||Exchange policy|
|State-approved WIC food product||Original product condition||Can be exchanged with an identical item|
|Other state-approved WIC food products||Original product condition||Can be exchanged with an identical item|
|Products with defects||Can be exchanged with an identical item|
FAQ’S about meijer return policy
Q.1- Does Meijer offer the return of electronic items?
Yes, if the item is not used or opened, Meijer will allow the return of the product. In the case of product defects, it can be exchanged with an identical product.
Q.2- what is the time limit to request the return of the product
The products must be returned within 90 days of the purchase after that only the manufacturer’s warranty is applicable.
Q.3- Does Meijer provide a refund of the state-approved WIC product?
No, Meijer does not provide a refund of state-approved WIC products.
Q.4- Does Meijer provide a return of its products?
Yes, you can return those products with or without a receipt, provided that they are not state-approved by WIC products.
meijer return policies are very reasonable and flexible because the brand cares much about their valuable customers and their time, to serve nothing but the best quality service. It is always the best decision to keep the purchase receipt with yourself so that you can avoid the additional hassle of verification and other stuff. If you keep these little things in mind it will help you in an easier transaction at the cost of minimal time.