Levi Strauss is an American clothing company known worldwide for its Levi’s brand of jeans. The company was found in 1853 by German immigrant Levi Strauss when he moved to San Francisco.
Have you bought the iconic blue denim jeans from the company and worried about returning it to the company due to the sizing issues? Here are we to help you know everything about the company’s return policy.
We will describe everything in detail, so read the article carefully
Guidelines for return policy
The period for return – 60 days
The general Levis return policy spans 60 days. If you’re not completely satisfied, you can return your item within 60 days of purchase. Currently, the company is not accepting its returns to its stores, so you need to returns by mailing them to the company.
How to Return
The Levis return policy is customer-centric and you can return any of its product either by visiting any of its stores or by online mode.
Return in a store
You can return both online and store purchases to the store located near you. However, if you have purchased the product from the store, it can only be returned to the store. If you want to return items by visiting Levi’s store, just follow the below steps to begin your return.
- The very first step you need to take is – find your nearest store.
- Now, give some works to your legs and visit the nearest Levi’s store.
- Do not forget to bring the confirmation email or receipt with you.
- Present the order details and item to the service desk located at the entrance of the store.
- Your return will be immediately processed and the refund may take 15 days to credit back to your account.
Return by mail
The products bought by the company’s website can be returned by mail and by visiting the store nearby. If you are not willing to pay a visit to your nearest store, you can opt to return your product by mail. Here are the steps to be followed:
- To return your products by mail, you need to print the return label and include it in your package.
- To print your return label visit the company’s return and exchange center and enter your order number and email address.
- Next, you need to choose the item for return and print shipping label.
- Affix the return label to your package and drop your package at FedEx or at a participating Walgreens.
The cost of return shipping will be deducted from the refund amount.
A $7.50 fee will be deducted from your refund when you use the provided FedEx shipping label.
How do one get refunds?
The company provides refunds of all its in-store and online returns through the original mode of payment.
They take 15 days to refund the order to the original mode of payment. Here is a detailed view of all refund methods:
|Type of payment
|The Number of days you will get a refund in:
|Refund and Credit Policy
|Credit card/debit card
|Levi’s will issue a refund in the form of the original payment; if you use a credit card, you will get a refund in your credit card.
|Returned to the original purchaser
Moreover, if you have paid via multiple payment methods, you will be refunded in the following order:
Products and their return policies
According to the general policy of the company, you can return most of its items within 60 days of purchase to get refunded via the original mode of payment.
If you do not accompany your products with the return receipt you will be refunded through in-store credit.
|Products and purchases
|Levi’s General products
|These items should be in original condition and with original packingAccompany these items with receipt to get the refund in the original form of payment
|60 days return with receipt
|Custom items (e.g., Future Finish)
You should also follow the following guidelines before returning the product:
- If you are returning the item without receipt, you will only get store credit.
- Delivery charges can’t be refunded.
- If you have purchased anything by using Apple Pay or PayPal, you need to mail the items.
You need to follow the below steps to exchange your products conveniently to the company:
- Firstly you need to print a new return label, you can start your return here.
- Now you need to enter your order number and email, then follow the instructions.
- Put the new packing slip in the package and attach the shipping label.
- Send the package via FedEx within 14 days of your exchange request.
- You will get your exchanged product within 3-5 days.
Questions on mind?
What is Levi’s Customer Service Number?
You need to contact Levi’s at 18008725384.
Can I return my online order at any Levi’s store?
Yes, you can return online orders at any Levi’s store, but the products purchased at stores can only be returned to the store.
What is the period of the refund?
It takes 15 days to get the refund of your purchases.
Do you know that a men’s pair of Levi’s® 501® jeans are made with about 1.7 pounds of cotton, that amount of cotton, uncompressed, is roughly the size of a basketball?
We have tried our best to give you proper insights on Levis return policy. However, there is always scope to improve and if you feel, we can add something, feel free to reach us below.