LensCrafters is headquartered in Ohio and well known in the industry and among consumers, due to its wide range of offerings of prescription glasses. Have you ever bought prescription sunglasses from the company and worried about changing them later, due to some reasons? Don’t worry! We will be describing the LensCrafters Return Policy with all the details in further sections.
A brief Guide on their Return Policy
The period for return – 30 Days
LensCrafters has a standard 30 days return policy for most of its products. Company allows you to return the prescription glasses that were bought by you within 30 days of purchase.
LensCrafters reserves the rights to reject any of the products on a quality basis, so before sending the product for return, make sure of the following:
- You need to a request return within 30 days of the delivery date.
- The items must be in their original condition, unaltered, completely unworn, and in unwashed condition.
- The items you are returning must be with the receipt.
How to Return LensCrafters Eyeglasses?
LensCrafters allows you to return its products by both mails and by visiting the store. To initiate a return, you need to visit the website and start your process.
Return them by a mail
To return your items by mail, you need to follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, Give the company’s customer service a call at 1-877-753-6727.
- The customer service personnel will take information from you and will email you return label.
- You will receive the return label to the e-mail associated with the order.
- Print the return label as instructed.
- Attach the return label to the product you wish to return.
- It can take about 7-10 days to process and get your card refunded.
Return in a store
In-store returns are very convenient and flexible; ensure that you are accompanying the product with purchase receipt. Here are some easy to follow steps to get your product returned:
- The very step you need to take is to visit LensCrafters website and click on look for your nearest store.
- You can look for your nearest store, by visiting this link.
- After locating your nearest LensCrafters store, pay a visit to that store.
- Accompany the products with the original purchase receipt.
- You will find the customer service desk in the store, they will help you in processing your return.
- When your return is processed you will get your refund in the original mode of payment.
If you don’t want to call, then you can also email the company and follow the below steps:
- Click on ‘Contact Us’ to send an email.
- Choose the dropdown option for ‘Returns’ and one of LensCrafters agent will get back to you shortly with what you need to do next.
What is the refund policy?
LensCrafters will first assess your order on quality terms. If your order will be found good on quality terms, you will be refunded to the original form of payment and you will get a confirmation mail for your purchase.
LensCrafters processes your return in 7-10 business days.
|Type of payment||Refund will process in:||Refund and Credit Policy|
|Credit card/Debit card used while purchasing||7-10 Business days||LensCrafters will issue a refund in the form of the original payment; if you use a credit card, you will get a refund in your credit card.|
|Cash or Check||7-10 Business days||You will be refunded via cash|
Return Policy for different LensCrafters Products
LensCrafters has a very detailed and specific return policy for its products, the following table contains all the items, and the company has listed for returning via the store or online medium. General return policy of the company is of 30 days.
|Products and purchases||Product Condition||Return Policy|
|All kind of merchandise||Original condition||You get a 30 days return window|
They also offer a One-Year Eyewear Warranty for their products. You can buy the warranty to get your eyeglasses covered for repairs and replacement.
Questions on the go?
What is LensCrafters’ Customer Service Number?
You can call Customer Service number at customer service a call at 1-877-753-6727.
What if I get a defected item?
Don’t worry if you get a defected item, you will be given a full refund. You need to inform the company immediately about the defected item.
What is the timeframe for the refund?
LensCrafters will take 7-10 business days to return the product.
Will shipping and delivery charges be refunded?
Shipping and delivery charges will be refunded or credited only if the return is a result of an error by LensCrafters.
Do you know that LensCrafters was founded in March 1983 by E. Dean Butler, Butler has worked with P&G in the past?
If you are still facing any issue regarding LensCrafters Return Policy or its return procedures, do ask us below!