DAZN is a popular online subscription sports streaming service. It allows sports fans from over 200 countries to choose and control what they want to watch.
You can cancel your subscription via the company’s website or using third-party applications, such as Google Play, Roku, iTunes, Amazon, and others. The great news is that you can continue using DAZN until the current subscription period is over, even after you have canceled the subscription.
Can you pause your DAZN subscription and is it possible to get a refund once you cancel it? Let’s find out!
What Is DAZN Cancellation Policy?
You can cancel your DAZN subscription through the device or service you use to stream it through. The subscription can also be canceled through the official website.
|Can I cancel…
|With an email, letter, or phone
|Through the company’s website
|Using third-party applications
|Yes (Google Play, Amazon, Roku, iTunes, etc.)
By the way, you can continue using DAZN even after the subscription has been canceled (until the current subscription period ends).
How to Cancel DAZN Subscription on Google Play Store?
- Open the Google Play Store application.
- Click on the three horizontal lines in the top corner.
- Choose ‘subscriptions’.
- You will see all of your active subscriptions. Find DAZN in the list.
- Select ‘cancel subscription’. You can also choose the reason for cancellation if you want.
- Click on ‘continue’.
- Your subscription has been canceled.
How to Cancel the Subscription Through the Website?
You don’t necessarily have to open the Google Play application to terminate your subscription.
- Open your browser of choice on the computer or phone.
- Go to DAZN’s official website.
- Select ‘My Account’.
- In the menu with the subscription options, find the ‘cancel subscription’ tab.
- A new window will pop up. Confirm that you are willing to cancel.
- You can choose why you don’t want to continue using DAZN and then click ‘confirm’.
- Once the subscription has been canceled, you are going to receive a confirmation e-mail, so don’t forget to check your inbox.
How to Cancel the Subscription Through iTunes?
You can cancel your DAZN subscription through the mobile app.
- Select ‘settings’ on your iPhone.
- Tap on your name and select ‘subscriptions’.
- Find DAZN in the list and select ‘cancel subscription’.
- If you can’t find DAZN in the list, it means that the subscription has already been canceled or that it has expired (you can use this method to find out if the cancellation was successful or not).
How to Cancel the Subscription Through Roku?
- You are going to need the Roku remote. Push the ‘home’ button.
- Find the DAZN icon and push the ‘start’ button on the remote.
- Select ‘menu’.
- Select ‘manage subscription’.
- Find the ‘cancel subscription’ tab and select it.
- You would have to confirm that you really do want to cancel your DAZN subscription.
- Select ‘cancel subscription’ and then ‘done’.
Can I Cancel a DAZN Free Trial?
You can easily cancel your DAZN free trial before the 30-day period is over. Make sure to set a reminder to do that, otherwise, the company is going to withdraw the payment for the next month from your credit card.
If you forgot to cancel the subscription, you can try requesting a refund.
DAZN has canceled its free trial period in February 2022, but, at some point, the company might renew it.
Related: How to cancel Fubotv
Can I Pause My DAZN Subscription Instead of Canceling It?
You can choose to pause your subscription. This is a great option for those who are only interested in seeing a specific event and who would like to pause their subscription once the season ends.
Here are the main things that you should know:
- This feature is available only for the users with a monthly subscription (users with an annual subscription can’t pause it)
- You’ll be able to take advantage of the function, only if your subscription is active after the end of the trial period
- The subscriptions that have been activated through one of the DAZN’s business partners cannot be paused
- Only those who have used a DAZN gift card, PayPal, or a credit card can pause the subscription
- The account can be paused for up to 8 months
Can I Get a Refund When I Cancel My DAZN Subscription?
You can open a refund request. Contact DAZN directly through their official website.
Bear in mind that the company won’t be able to issue a refund, if you’re not paying DAZN directly (for example, if you have made an Amazon in-app purchase). In such a case, contact the app’s customer service.
See Also: How To Cancel LA Fitness Membership
How Much Does A Monthly DAZN Subscription Cost?
In the US, the monthly subscription is $19.99. An annual subscription would cost you $149.99 which equals $12.50 a month (but remember that you cannot pause an annual subscription).
How Do I Reactivate My DAZN Account?
You had to select a specific date when you were pausing your subscription. It will be automatically renewed on that day. You can sign in to your account and modify the date whenever you want (as long as it doesn’t exceed the 8-month period). If you decide to cancel the subscription during the pause period, you can do that before the end of the period without any extra charge.
Can I cancel DAZN anytime?
Yes you can easily cancel your DAZN account at anytime by following the instructions on our website or on the official DAZN website.
How Can I Pause My Subscription?
- Log in to your account.
- Select ‘subscription’ and ‘cancel subscription’.
- Once the system asks you if you are still willing to cancel, select ‘go ahead and pause’.
- Pick a date for when the account should be renewed.
- Confirm the settings. You will be sent an email from DAZN with the selected timeline.
There are plenty of ways to cancel a DAZN subscription. In the majority of cases, users choose to cancel it through the third-party app that they use to stream DAZN.