Fry’s is one of the popular Electronics store chains in America. They sell consumer electronics, software, computer hardware, and household appliances. They also provide in-house repair and custom made computer services. Fry’s was found in 1985, and the chain posted sales of $2.3 billion and operated 32 stores in nine states by 2019.
Bought an item from Frys? It didn’t match your expectations? Don’t worry! Frys provides 30 days satisfaction guarantee for all of its products, and if you don’t love your purchase, you can easily return your purchase to the company.
Return Fry’s item in 30 days
The period for return – 30 days
Fry’s operate 30 days standard return policy, and you can return your electronic purchases up to 30 days. However, all returns should be in the original condition and with original packing.
2 ways of Return
You can return any of your Fry’s electronic products bought to the store or mail it back to the company. Fry’s has two operating methods to return your product to the company – going to your nearby store or returning by mail.
Please note that the items bought through Fry’s store must be returned to the respective store only.
Returns by mail
You need to follow the given steps to return your items via online method.
- Firstly, you need to call Frys.com Customer Service at (877)-688-7678
- Follow the instructions and obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#)
- Merchandise can be returned in person or shipped back to origin store, whichever is more convenient.
- They are not responsible for your return shipping costs.
- Once you have packed the items, take the package to any UPS-authorized place or dropbox.
Return by visiting a store
You are can also return any of the product by visiting your nearby Fry’s store and following the given below steps.
- Firstly, Call them at (877)-688-7678 to check for items’ eligibility for return or you can take your item to their local store.
- Look for your nearest Fry’s store, by visiting the Store Locator.
- After finding your nearest Fry’s store, pay a visit there.
- Don’t forget to bring the packing slip and the credit card you used to place the order to the store and make sure that all the tags are intact.
- Go to the customer service desk, and the customer service representative will help you in the processing of your return.
Fry’s will first assess your order on quality terms, once the items are evaluated on quality terms, you will receive a confirmation via email when your return has been processed. If your order is found good on quality terms, you will be refunded to the original form of payment
|Type of payment||Refund and Credit Policy|
|Credit card/Debit card used while purchasing||Fry’s will issue a refund in your original payment source; if you used a credit card, you will get a refund in it. Initial shipping and handling costs aren’t refundable|
|Cash||You will be refunded via cash|
|Gift Card||E-gift card|
Do remember the things below before returning the product to the company:
- Returned merchandise should be in its original packaging with the bar code intact, with all components, manuals, registration card(s) included
- Items with accessories such as toner, ink, media, batteries, film, etc. must be returned with those accessories in original, factory-sealed condition
Return Policy for different categories of Fry’s products
Frys has a standard 30 days policy for most of its products. Do remember that all the returns must be in their original condition, i.e., unopened and with no damage done to the item, must be clean; merchandise too must be the same with its original packing.
|Products and purchases||Product Condition||Return Policy|
|All other merchandise||These products should be in unopened||These items can be returned within 30 days|
|Special Orders||NA||These items aren’t eligible to be returned or exchanged|
|Computer software, video games, audio CDs, video gaming systems, vinyl records, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs||These products should be unopened||These items can be returned within 30 days|
|Software downloads||NA||These items aren’t eligible to be returned or exchanged|
|Electric balance scooters, electric skateboards, and power wheels||These products should be unopened||These items can be returned within 30 days|
|Postpaid cellphones (monthly contract) and Unlocked cellphones||These products should be unopened||14-day Fry’s return policy with a $35 restocking fee|
Questions on mind?
How do I contact the Customer Service department?
If you wish to call, you can reach the company at toll-free at (877)-688-7678.
What if I get a defected item?
Don’t worry if you get a defected item, you will be given a full refund. All you need to do is to inform them within the 48 hours of delivery and they’ll either replace it or provide you with a full refund.
Can I get my refund back to my original account?
Yes! You will get a refund back to your original mode of payment. It depends on your bank, when will this be credited in your account.
Will shipping and delivery charges be refunded?
Shipping and delivery charges will be refunded or credited only if the return is an error by the company.
Conclusion and an interesting fact
Do you know that Fry’s started late in 2000 to expand its operations/selling online? To expand its web presence, the company acquired an e-commerce site Cyberian Outpost in November 2001.
Have a look at these guides as well – Newegg, Hp, Dell ,and Amazon Return Policy.
It’s always better to be a step ahead while buying something online. Do your proper research and read Frys Return Policy before finally making a purchase.
Those dollars in your pocket are very hard to earn, so don’t let them go waste on an unwanted product! We encourage you to share your return experiences and let other shoppers learn from them.