Fossil lets you return unworn items up to 30 days from when you bought them for a full refund, as long as they are not Final Sale items or customized. Keep an eye on current Fossil return policy extensions for new rules depending on your location. At present, special holiday extensions are in place at various locations. You need to provide a packing slip invoice or proof of purchase for the refund.
The Fossil returns policy makes it easy for you to return a gift you didn’t like or an impulse buy that you regret. The return rules are relatively simple. But depending on where you are in the world, conditions may be different. That’s why I’m here to show you the way through Fossil returns and exchanges.
Methods of Return
According to the Fossil returns policy, online purchases can be returned online. Whether you’re covered by Fossil returns Canada or USA and you have the original packaging, here’s what you need to do:
- Make sure the item is in returnable condition.
- Look for the return shipping label and return detail on the original package.
- Fill out the return detail.
- Place the return detail in the package with the item you’re returning.
- Paste the label on the package.
- Ship via local FedEx store.
If you don’t have the original box your item came in, don’t fret. Here’s what you need to do:
- Log in and enter your order details at this link if you’re in the US or here if you’re in Canada.
- In the next window called Order Status, select the option to return the item.
- Select your reason for sending the item back.
- Download the return label.
- Print out the label and paste on your package.
- Ship via local FedEx store.
- The Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 gives you a 14-day window in which you can legally change your mind about a purchase. You can send a cancellation form based on the model here to the address given on the page for your location.
- Make sure you send the product off within 14 days of informing Fossil you’ve changed your mind.
- To prepare the package, locate the self-print return label through your customer account.
- Print the return label.
- Paste it on the original package with the product inside.
- Make sure all warranty booklets, accessories, certificates etc. are inside as well.
- If you can’t print the label, contact customer care and request a returns label.
- Remember that if you don’t use the self-print label, you have to pay for shipping out of your own pocket.
- If you don’t want to exercise your Legal Right to Change Your Mind, you can simply return the item to the given address on your country’s Returns page in the same way.
If you’re in Australia, here’s what you have to do:
Make sure you have the original package.
Make sure your product is unused and in original form.
Fill up the refund request form.
Ship your item as per the instructions.
How will you get your Refund? Fossil Refund Policy
Depending on where you are, your refund may take a while to show up on your bank account. Here are a few things to know about the refund.
If you’re in an EEA country, such as in the UK, Germany/Austria, France or Italy, and use your Legal Right to Change your Mind, note that Fossil will inspect the item to make sure it’s been handled properly. If they think there’s been some improper handling, they may reduce your refund.
|Return window /Mode of payment||Mode of refund|
|Within 30 days of receipt in the USA and Canada||Original payment within 12 to 14 days of return.|
|Within 14 days of receipt in EEA countries – UK, Austria, Germany, Italy, France exercising Legal Right to Change Your Mind||Buying price refunded along with cost of (;least expensive) delivery, via original payment method.|
|Within 30 days of receipt in the EEA countries without exercising Legal Right to Change Your Mind||Refund in original mode of payment,|
|Within 30 days of receipt in Australia||In 5 to 10 business days from return, to original card.|
Return Policy for All Fossil Products.
The Fossil Return Policy lets you return most items, but with some caveats.
Products and purchases
|Product condition||Return policy|
|All items in USA or Canada||Unused and unworn, with invoice or proof of purchase||Within 30 days of receipt (or 90 days under Christmas extension)|
|All items in EEA countries (UK, Germany, Austria, France, Italy)||Unused and unworn, in original packaging with invoice or proof of purchase||Within 30 days of receipt (or by 31st January 2021 under Christmas extension)|
|Personalized items such as “design by you” watches and Final Sale items||Cannot be returned|
|Products sealed for hygiene, like earrings||Cannot be returned|
Fossil Exchange Policy
Fossil exchange policy will only be accepted in-store. If there’s no way you can get to a Fossil store or if you don’t have a store near you, your only option is to return an order and place a new one.
Fossil Return Policy COVID -19
There are no special changes to the company’s return policy due to COVID. However, the holiday season extensions apply depending on where you live.
Q Does Fossil have free returns?
Yes, depending on where you’re located.
Q How long do Fossil returns take?
It can take anywhere between a week to 14 days, depending on where you are.
Q Can I return my Fossil watch?
Only if it’s not a “design by you” watch customized for you.
Q Can I return an online order in-store?
Yes, you can return your order at your nearest store, just make sure to carry your order summary with you and the card used to make the purchase. Note that if you paid via PayPal, you can only return your order online, not at a store.
The Fossil Returns Policy varies in different parts of the world. The Fossil return policy Canada and USA is the most generous at present. The holiday extension in these countries means that you have 90 days in which to return your items. The Fossil return policy Australia gives you the standard thirty-day window to make up your mind about an item.
The same applies to European countries. But there you have the additional benefit of the 14-day Legal Right to Change your Mind. The advantage of this policy is you get your shipping charges fully refunded.