Floor and Décor products can be returned or exchanged within 90 days of purchase or receipt of shipment. Full refunds will be made by the same method of payment or through check. According to Floor and Décor Return Policy products can only be returned and exchanged if they are uninstalled and unused.
Floor and décor ship their merchandise to the USA and Canada. However, their return policy is not very clear and getting back refund for your products can be daunting at times. As per Floor and Décor Return Policy give you 90 days to return the products however there are some conditions applicable to each purchase.
Below, I will explain the Floor and Décor return policy in simple words and clear all your doubts. Furthermore, you will also learn to handle the Floor and Décor refund on shopping done online as well as at the stores.
Methods of Return
There are two ways through which you will be able to return your product to the floor and décor. They include the in-store return and the online return. Since Floor and Décor only have stores in the US, the in-store return is only applicable to these customers. For Canadian customers, online return is the only option. The products bought at stores can also be returned online by shipping them back to Floor and Décor.
Return At The Floor and Décor Store In US
- Open the website and go to the store locator. You will be able to locate the store that is closest to you.
- Before visiting the store, make sure you have your product in an unused condition along with the receipt. In case you do not have the receipt, you will have to take a valid photo ID proof.
- Floor and Décor employee will assist you with your return and will review the product as well as your receipt.
- Once all the formalities are taken care of, you will be given a receipt and will also be sent an email with the refund confirmation.
- The refund will be processed within 7 business days depending upon the payment method.
Return Online from Canada and US
For the online purchases, you will have to ship back the products to the same destination from where it was shipped or to a Floor and Décor store. Follow the given steps:
- You will need a Return Merchandise Authorization to ship back the products. For this call the customer care at 877-675-0002 between 7 am to 11 pm from Monday-Thursday, 7 am to 9 pm on Fridays, 8 am to 9 pm on Sundays and 9 am to 6 pm on Sundays.
- While talking with the customer care, keep your receipt with you and provide them with the order number. They will also help you with all the other shipping instructions.
- Once you have got the Return Merchandise Authorization, pack the products so that they can be ready for shipment.
- Any order returned without the return authorization are subject to a 10% fee for restocking.
- For LTL shipped products, you have to put them or shrink-wrap them to the pallet. If the products are not secured properly, the truck will not pick it up.
- The FedEx shipments should also be packed in a way that they do not break or get damaged during transportation.
- You will have to bear the shipping cost for these returns.
- Once the Floor and Décor receive your product, the return will be processed within 36 – 48 hours.
How Will You Get Your Refund?
The refund for the products that have been returned within the time frame of 90 days will be given through the same method the payment was made. For the return of products that exceed the 90 days, the customers will only be given store credits.
|Payment Mode||Refund and Credit Policy|
|Credit and Debit Card||Deposited directly to the credit card or debit card.|
|Cash||Products below the price of $500 can be refunded in cash.Products above $500 are refunded in the form of a check mailed to the buyers’ address.|
|Check||Products below the price of $500 can be refunded in cash.Products above $500 are refunded in the form of a check mailed to the buyers’ address.|
|PayPal||Refunded to PayPal account.|
|Floor and Décor Credit Card||Store credits in credit card|
|Gift Card||Through store credits in the gift card|
Return Policy For Various Products
Floor and Décor has a simple 90-day return policy for all products. However, they do not return the installed products. Also, products that have been sold on discount might not be eligible for return if explicitly mentioned while purchasing.
|Products and Purchases||Product Condition||Return Policy|
|All items in good condition||Undamaged, unused and in a resalable condition.||Return in 90 days.|
|Damaged Items||Damaged when received and unused||The damaged items are applicable for return as well as exchange.If the shipment is refused, the shipping fee is charged.|
|Non-Receipted Products and Late Returns||Undamaged, unused and in a resalable condition.||The products if returned in good condition will be refundable in the form of store credits with deducted shipping costs.Floor and Décor also hold the rights to refuse the return of these products.|
|Special Orders||Undamaged, unused and in a resalable condition.||Return in 90 days.|
|Custom Orders||Unused||Not returnable. In the case of receiving a damaged or defected product, an exchange can be made.|
Floor and Décor Exchange Policy
Floor and Décor offer exchange of products within the same time frame of 90 days. Some products, however, are non-exchangeable such as the sale items. For the other items, the exchange is processed immediately on receiving a complaint.
|Products and Purchases||Product Condition||Exchange Policy|
|All Products in OK Condition||Undamaged, unused and in a resalable condition.||Exchange through online shipping or store pickup.|
|Damaged Products||Unused||Exchange through online shipping or store pickup.|
|Custom Products||Unused||Can be exchanged if damaged or defected through shipping or store pickup.|
|Sale Items||Undamaged, unused and in a resalable condition.||Exchange not applicable.|
Floor and Décor Return Policy COVID-19
The Floor and Décor return policy has been returned to normal. However, due to COVID-19, the return period for purchases made between 3/19/20 and 9/17/20 has been increased by 30 days. So, these customers will be able to return their purchases within 120 days of receiving the products. This is applicable for both returns made in stores as well as online.
FAQs About Floor and Décor Return Policy
Can You Return unused tile to floor and décor?
Yes, you can return unused tiles to Floor and Décor near you or just ship them back to their address online.
Are Custom Orders At Floor and Décor Refundable?
No, the custom orders at Floor and Décor are non-refundable. In case you receive any damaged or defected product, the company provides with an exchange.
How Can I Return An Online Purchase At Floor and Décor Near Me?
Just visit the store with your ordered items and the receipt and your order will be returned immediately if it meets the Floor & Décor refund and returns policy.
When Am I Eligible For Store Credits?
You are eligible for store credits if you return a product after the 90 days. You can also ask for store credits if you do not want a refund in any other form.
Floor & Décor return policy is lenient for the customers who have undamaged and unused products. However, the refund of the damaged product can get a little complicated. With the above-mentioned information, I hope that you will be able to easily return, refund and exchange any merchandise that you buy from Floor and Décor both online and in-stores.
Let me know if you have any question and what you think about the article in the comment section below. Happy Shopping!