Who doesn’t love some adventure in life? Especially when it is winter season, you need to be prepared for some snow fun. But if the adventure gears you brought from BackCountry had some issues, you don’t need to think twice because the BackCountry return policy is that cool. You need to check it out.
Are you worried about the purchases you made and the money you spent on your adventure gears as they didn’t come out to what you were expecting? If you purchased from BackCountry you don’t need to worry about it because you are all covered. The backCountry return policy is amazing when it comes to return or exchange. This article will guide you through. Let’s have a look over it once.
How to return the products you have purchased from BackCountry?
While BackCountry return policies are made looking out for your comfort and satisfaction, tailored to give the customer the maximum benefit, it is empirical for you to know about the policies before you initiate your request for returns. There are many ways you can process your returns as prescribed by the BackCountry return policy. You just need to follow the following steps. Let’s have a look over it once.
Return with a prepaid label
- BackCountry provides the prepaid UPS shipping label at $6.99 for eligible U.S. customers wanting to return their products. You can print this label when you make your RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number or you can wait for the gearhead to send you the label via email once your return is confirmed.
- Print that shipment label and attach it to the shipment package and drop it over to any UPS store near you.
- $6.95 will be deducted from your refunds when you will be credited the same.
Return with a prepaid label
- You need an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number to initiate your return. You can create then from order from your order history or can simply contact gearhead to help you with the same.
- Then you will need to fill out the information demanded by the sale receipt which can also work as the necessary paperwork for the shipment.
- Attach and write the RMA number on the delivery package.
- Ship the package to, Backcountry.com Returns Department, 2607 South 3200 West Suite A, West Valley City, UT 84119 for processing your return. Once the company receives your product, you will receive a confirmation email. The processing might take from 3 to 5 days.
BackCountry Refund policy
The refund policy of BackCountry is surprisingly simple and hassle-free. One cannot be more satisfied with their response and generousness. You need to have a look over it once.
|Payment mode||Time is taken for the refund||Mode of refund|
|New and unused gears||As soon as the return is received by the return department of BackCountry.||Will be refunded to the source of payment anytime, if the source of the transaction is not available you will be given the refund in the form of store credit.|
|Used and undamaged gears||As soon as the return is received by the return department of BackCountry.||you will be given the refund in the form of store credit only in your BackCountry account.|
The return policy of BackCountry is also hassle-free and made after keeping in mind the convenience of the customers. Here are the basics you can keep in mind before initiating the returns.
|Products and purchases||Product condition||Return policy|
|New and unused gears||Original product condition with original packaging and manufactural tags||Can be returned anytime for full refund|
|Used and undamaged gears, bikes, bike frame||Original product condition||Will not be accepted for returns if it is damaged because of your negligence. It must be returned within 30 days.|
Also, keep in mind: –
- You have to make sure that the package is packaged securely when you ship it for returns because it is the responsibility of the customer to bear the losses if the product receives any damage in the shipment due to improper packaging.
- The store credit which you received on your returned objects will be valid only for one year from the date it was issued to you. Other store credits expire within 90 days.
- If your gear had a manufacturer defect and your order is older than 30 days, you must reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to reach out to the customer care so they can check if your product is covered under warranty with providing as much information as possible through the mail like the order number, date of purchase, etc, with attaching images of the defected part. If it is under 30 days, you must contact customer care over 1800—409-4502.
BackCountry Exchange policy
The exchange policy of BackCountry is similar to the return policies but there are some minute details you must know about. Let’s have a look over it once.
|Products and purchases||Product condition||Exchange policy|
|New and unused gears||Original product condition with original packaging and manufactural tags||Can be exchanged anytime for full refund|
|Used and undamaged gears, bikes, bike frame||Original product condition||It Will not be accepted for exchange if it is damaged because of your negligence. It must be exchanged within 30 days.|
Also, keep in mind: –
- You need an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number to initiate your exchange. You can create then from order from your order history or can simply contact gearhead to help you with the same.
- Backcountry recommends you to return the original product and reorder instead of initiating an exchange for a faster transaction.
- You can contact the gearhead of the backcountry if you prefer t make an exchange instead of ordering again.
Q.1- How much time can I take before returning the unopened purchases?
It can be returned anytime.
Q.2- How much time I can take before returning the opened and used purchases?
You must return it within 30 days of the purchase.
Q.3 What is the RMA number?
RMA number is Return Merchandise Authorization number, which is necessary to make returns.
Q.4- How much time does it take to process the return?
It takes 3 to 5 days to process the return.
The backCountry return policy is amazing and tailored to give you the best service you deserve. It is always good to be careful about your purchases so you don’t end up in any losses. you can always return your new purchases anytime you want. I hope this article helped you gain some perception.